Friday 13 March 2009

Friday 13 th Dachshund puppy diary

Friday the 13th and we are all a bit tired due to a busy week and disturbed nights with either Pippa whining or the puppies squeaking very loudly and we get up and run to check or make milk or a meal for Pippa...

Jack and Tom have decided to keep their eyes closed for another day while sleeping a lot and when not asleep : they .....yep you guessed: they feed.
So in honour of the mum who is putting up with all this feeding and sore teats and confinement indoors : a little trip down memory lane to share a few moments from when she HERSELF was a puppy of only about 8- 10 weeks old.
I'm like this to have my tummy rubbed....oooooh luvverly.......

WHAT???? I'm not supposed to be right up here? Why not? It's a good view..... Clever wasn't I ? To climb up quick when you weren't looking!


Yummy: I think I like this chewy bone type thingy....

More tomorrow or Sunday as we have a big day tomorrow with a birthday party in the home and little or no access to a computer or time to load new pictures.....
All 3 silky chocolate sausages with a black stripe down their backs are lined up feeding as I type this. Very similar to previous photos: ONLY much much MUCH bigger.... But not as big as the photos above yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment