Wednesday 9 October 2013

Weekend away walking with English Folk dancers

Still catching up as this happened in the first week of SEPTEMBER...
After the visit to the National Trust garden late Friday afternoon we arrived at our hotel in the Wye Valley, Forest of Dean.....and I discovered I was sleeping in a cabin, so cute! This is the two bedroom, sleeps 4 version. For just 2 of us, luxury!( 2 lady walkers, each our own bedroom in case you were wondering)


 AND there was a swimming pool! So I went swimming and had it all to myself for a little while, swimming to Scottish Dance music on my i-pad...BLISS , UTTER HEAVENLY BLISS.


Then after a truly delicious 3 course dinner we danced the night away...




Then after a good sleep and a brilliant breakfast OFF we went for a 5 mile walk:















That's me and my textures again, loving the trimmed stalks





 Can you see the Wye? The river, no OK next few photos are better:see next post




No comments:

Post a Comment