Friday, 22 March 2013
and then I finished with the silver.
To finish I added in the cream silk/linen a dc row with a 3chain picot after every 3 dc.
Then I threaded the satin ribbon through the trebles row and sewed it in place.
The beaded clutch was from Monsoon a few years ago.
Very easy to sew onto the jersey with a narrow zig-zag and when I have finished the 3 tiers of the dress annd the next 3 of the matching top I'll show the photos.
Meanwhile I'm very happy with my lady sporran. It worked a treat at the Abingdon Ball.
As for the story of the ''lump'': it's still there and still blue and that makes it day 14 today, counting the day of discovery as day 1.Just 3 days to go to clinic day now. I do check a few times a day hoping it's gone away but no such luck as yet. I also try to forget all about it and actually do so successfully when I'm busy as in the decoupage, film watching or baking of today. It's no bigger and probably no smaller and still more than likely just a cyst....