Monday 4 April 2011

Mothers' Day 2011

Isn't it just GORGE-OOO-OUS? This was on my breakfast-in-bed-tray on Sunday morning. Miss Y had made it herself at Guides- how fantabby-doscious.
OMG OMG I could not believe it! My most desirous wished for /longed for bag for my birthday actually arrived for M-Day instead- YIPPEEEE!!!
AND AND - why there was even MORE!Wow if ever there was a mum who didn't quite feel she deserved this much... I do cook, shop and wash but oooooh the housework - well ooopsie.

Maybe it was a hinty that I should do a bit more? Oh no, it was just my lovely lovely girls :

WHAT a SUPERB mug!!!


And cards too, both bought and home-made: oh I felt ON TOP of the WORLD.


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVER SO EVER SO MUCH MY LOVELY DEAREST DARLING GIRLS AND GIRLIE DOGGIES TOO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment