Saturday 28 April 2012

Spring and the sea and Liberty



At the end of a long day in Brighton I managed to catch the last five minutes in Liberty as I crossed London from Victoria to Marylebone to buy some ''art fabric: Tana Lawn SPRING 2012 Collection.

I had been so very inspired when I watched the video on the Liberty Fabrics website of how the collection was chosen and who had put it all together. I bought two of them and a classic and will show you which ones really soon.  At the moment I'm still learning how to use the new uploading and writing the posts on this blogger platform. It was all changed recently and it has taken me quite a while to find out how to find my saved but unpublished posts and how to edit etc.
Picture uploading has also changed so please bear with me.

After weeks of rain a little sunshine greeted me as I stepped onto the platform in Brighton from the express train: whoopee! I walked to the hotel where the meetings were being held and as I was 45 minutes early I took a few photos of the sea and the wildlife: it was very windy and blustery at the seafront.
Jonathan was first to grab attention. But I prefer the SEA!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment