Sunday 5 October 2014

More from Devon










This was a walk on Berry Head. Lovely sea views all around but no sight of any dolphins.
 I had the most delicious flapjack with a yoghurt icing and a cranberry compote filling!

 
 Back home I did some broomstick crochet with some corded cotton yarn I's found in a bead shop .


 




Then another walk to nearby beach:



 Looking back to the cliffs and trying to see both ''our'' house and the stairs down the cliff to the sea?
 A beach just before Paingnton main beach, that lovely red sand!

 Arriving back at the bead shop I had a demo from a kind lady on KUMIHIMO....
 As I had admired these bracelets!
 So many lovely jute and satin cords to choose from....



 And there is wool and thousands of beads too...
 Back home with my bounty I am getting hooked on KUMIHIMO....
 With THIS view and sitting on the bedroom balcony in THIS owl rocking chair.
 This is the view again.
This time it's me having a go with a bracelet ''kit''....

 Look! 7 stranded multicolour KUMIHIMO braid.
 So fast and easy and very relaxing.


 There you are a bracelet length in next to no time. Fave colours those blue-greens.




No comments:

Post a Comment