Sunday 20 August 2017

HEALTHY cycle ride on Phoenix Way

 The day dawned sunny and after my taxi duties taking Miss Y to Waddesdon Manor and I had done some tidying and housework I was keen to go walk and cycle.... Here is my trusty steed out of the garage.
 At the same time as it happens in Amsterdam, Holland JJ was buying Miss E this new bike!
 Here she is cycling!
 Then Lucy said : woof I want to go WALKING!
 PLEASE?
 Brilliant Dutch bikes are!
 Oh OK then I'm going to SULK! You can go cycling. And at 15:15 I left and cycled at first because I have walked the same bits of the Phoenix way rather often recently and it's getting a bit same old same old.
 So I cycled and fast, this is after 30 minutes : 15:45. this was on the right
 This was just behind me.
This was on my left at the 30 minute point from home.

 Here's me and my bike.
And this is the way ahead. I think I'll do another 15 minutes...
 By the railway.

 looking back
 looking sideways
and then on I cycled again.

 This was at 15:58 and it was getting busy with cars and a bit dull
 So I turned back but where was I in those 43 minutes?
AHA. Just passed Horsenden Manor.


Now cycling back again.

 The green tunnel bit


 By some nice fields and beginning to feel fatigue. Near Black gates, the second set.

 The way home lies ahead...
And here's the fabulous bike, back home again.
It was 90 minutes fast pedalling but booho my FITBIT Surge did not register it at activity or exercise at all!
WW reckons it's only worth 8 SP and I ate 7 of them when I got home as 2 mini HOT X Buns...HA HA HA. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment